Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to stop a food addiction


I had a food addiction and still love food very much. I am never going to be a skinny guy but this problem did take over much of my life. I ate all the time and was about 25 pounds over weight. I did not realize I was really addicted to food until I was first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I have learn how to stop a food addiction( I will tell you what I did later in this post).The biggest problem is learning there is a problem

I love late night snacks. Cookies,cake,ice cream. I will not be denied my snacks even today but I needed to learn how to stop an addiction to the stuff. The first thing I learned was that my problem was rooted in emotional issues even though I love food. This may be difficult to discover as we usually just blame ourselves for being a pig with food. I use to beat myself up all the time for overdoing the late night snacks, especially when the commercials with the guys with the flat stomachs would come on. Food is great but a food addiction is not.

I discovered that there are millions who suffered from this just like me. One of the things I learned was that willpower does not work. I am a strong willed person but it was no match for Little Debbie's and doughnuts in bed. I learned the root cause of my addiction was from emotional issues. I also discovered almost 90% with a food addiction has an emotional issue in the past or present. This is the report that help me learn about me CLICK HERE FOOD ADDICTION

No comments:

Post a Comment