Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am diabetic what do i eat? Pre Diabetic what do I eat list?...NO WAY


I am Pre diabetic what do i eat? I am going to turn this question around a bit and focus on “How” to eat. I think one of the problems with a diabetes diet is the “LIST”. We know the list as the good foods and bad food that we can or cannot consume. The “list” is a bad idea that has never worked and will continue to fail. “I am diabetic what do i eat?” is a good question but the answer is not found in a “list”

I AM NOT ADVOCATING A 30 DAY JUNK FOOD DIET BUT I AM LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EAT ALL THE FOODS YOU LIKE WHEN DONE CORRECTLY

When I was first diagnosed with diabetes I did not know what to eat and was given a “List” from my doctor. He meant well but it did not really work for me. I am a typical guy and I love food. I NEED pizza, beer, doughnuts and bread. Chocolate cake and Carrot cake are my favorites. My doctor's list did not have any of these things on it. The list he gave me was the typical elimination list where all the fun stuff was missing. I asked “i am diabetic what do i eat” and I did not like the answer! Then I learned to reverse diabetes with a healing diet. When you eat with healing you can enjoy some junk food. I have reversed my Pre diabetes and have had a normal Ac1 and Blood sugar for half a year without medications. I eat what like and learn how to reverse a blood sugar rise.

The typical list of what not to eat will never reverse your diabetes, the answer to reversing diabetes is in a healing diet not in a no-no list. Now maybe you are wondering if those foods
(Pizza,chocolate cake,carrot cake) I mentioned earlier are bad. The answer is no they are not bad foods, they can be eating when you are healing the body with ever meal. In each post I reveal the diet that has taught me how to reverse my diabetes. I do not know if it will work for you but it has worked for me for 6 months with no more pre diabetes. I have a normal blood sugar level now You may see my diet

Click here Pre Diabetes Overweight



“I am diabetic what do i eat ? ” If that is your question I will tell you from my experience throw out the “Good food and Bad Food list” and get yourself a healing diet so you can eat what you like.



No comments:

Post a Comment