Saturday, August 20, 2011

Can Type 2 Diabetes be reversed? What the Media does not tell you can hurt you

Can Type 2 Diabetes be reversed is a common question amongst the millions of people who live with this illness. I can assure you that the disease is 100 percent reversible. I can say this because I did it. I am no better than anyone else with the illness but I did learn that it can be cured. If you are asking can Type 2 Diabetes be reversed? the answer is yes.

The Little media attention for those who have reversed the illness

The media is not interested in people who have cured an illness. It is the Media's job to deliver news that shock people, it is usually something bad. "If it bleeds it leads" is a popular phrase in the television news industry. Basically, the more violent the news the more people will watch. Health stories often promote the horrible statistics of obesity and diabetes. It is a fact that the number of people with diabetic high blood sugar is exploding. This is big news and very important. The problem is those who have beaten an illness do not get the same media coverage. Can Type 2 Diabetes be reversed? Yes it can but many people with this illness never learn that it can be cured.

The fact that this information does not reach the general public causes a huge problem. There are millions of people with Type 2 Diabetes believing that they must take diabetic medications for the rest of their lives. Many doctors have also ignored the fact that high blood sugar can be reversed without drugs or medications. I have heard doctors say that they did not believe patients would follow the right changes to cure their diabetes so they prescribe medications instead. I will admit this is some what true. When I reversed my diabetes I had to actually follow what my diet plan suggested. Can Type 2 Diabetes be reversed? Yes but you must follow a good diabetes reversal diet.

I followed what my plan said and I have not had diabetes for now half a year. You can beat the illness and heal. You can find your own diet plan to reverse the illness.

The Spirit Happy Diet works great for me but I do not know if it will do the same for you. Regardless please find a good Diabetes diet and reverse the illness. Those interested may use the diet I am on SEE HERE DIABETIC OVERWEIGHT




No comments:

Post a Comment