Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grandma reverse diabetes in daughter

Last week I sent out social emails to my friends and asked who else saw the reverse diabetes diet by the Spirit Happy people. i knew the diet was very popular in England but I wanted to see if anyone else had tried it in the USA.

A friend sent me back a grandma who has a daughther that it helped. See Here http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978175156

I do not promote for the filmmaker but i do say it is the best diet that has been helping me get a normal blood sugar level and as a side benefit i am losing nice weight. I am scheduled for more test but it is working great so far. I cannot say 100% it has did reverse daibetes but i think it is doing this. I will not give away their secrets also they have patented it.

I will bewriting about other diabetes diets in the future so you have reverse borderline diabetes. Until next time take care

No comments:

Post a Comment